Friday, May 11, 2012

Top 5 Friday

Read more about the Top 5 HERE
Top 5, here we go...

1. Today I am SO thankful that it is FRIDAY!!!!!! I am so very ready for the weekend. I cannot express how happy I am about this. Very, very, very, very happy.

2. Artcar parade is tomorrow in Houston and I believe I might make the trip, so I'm thankful for that. I'm also thankful that if I don't go to that I may go to the beach. I could always use a good tan.

3. Thankful for today's weather. It hasn't been too hot the past few days and we had some rain last night so riding in the car with the windows down has been nice. I love that.

4. Thankful for mother's day and that even though i'm currently only a mom to dogs right now that that will change in the next few years. I'm also really thankful for all of the great women in my life mom, grandmas, aunts, and new friends. I am totally lucky. AND I even got flowers today at work :)

5. Thankful for good books. I'm currently reading By Invitaiton Only, the story about Gilt AND Let's Pretend This Never Happend by my fave Jenny Lawson aka The Bloggess. Both of those books make me smile and Jenny's book has me literally laughing out loud. I LOVE good books.

Happy Friday everybody, what are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment