Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Magnificent Seven


I was 10 in 1996. And you better believe my eyes were glued to the womens gymnastic competition at the Summer Olympics! I was not a gymnast. My short lived gymnastics career was over when I was 5. Im pretty sure I was already taller than all these ladies by the time I was ten. I was a softball player, but I swear I was a gymnast at heart. I could cartwheel with the best of them. And I loved seeing how long I could stay up in a handstand. How amazing were those ladies that night! It makes me smile just thinking about it! And just for the record I think Kerri Strug was faking it. Was she? Probably not. But you cant convince me otherwise! And you're telling me she couldnt put on her pants to recieve her medal and look like the rest of the team?! Psh! Shannon Miller/Dominque Dawes Fo Life!! :)


Soo you better believe I will be watching tonight. And I will be avoiding the internets like the plague to not have any spoilers. Go USA!

<3 Liz

P.S. I also LOVED this chick!! So sassy.

No comments:

Post a Comment