Monday, August 6, 2012

Song of the Week

Jess's Song This Week

Speak Slow - Tegan and Sara


My pick for this week's Monday Song is Tegan and Sara's Speak Slow. I LOVE Tegan and Sara and this song is one of my many favorites by them. For some reason lsitening to Tegan and Sara always takes me to fall time and since today is August 6th that means we're getting closer to feeling some amazing weather. I can hardly wait :) It's a funny video to a fast and upbeat song. In my opinion, a great start on a Monday!
<3, Jess

------------------------------------------------------

Liz's Song This Week

Come Pick Me Up - Ryan Adams



This week I am waiting on a phone call for a job that I really, really want. They are at a conference Monday through Wednesday so I won't hear back either way til Friday. So I will be an anxious lady for the rest of the week. Matty is thrilled, I am sure. So it's slow, mellow music for me for the rest of the week to balance out the ball of nerves inside me. Ryan Adams has quickly become one of my favorite artists of all time after my boyfriend introduced me to his music a few years ago. It's a constant in our lives. Have a great week and send some good vibes my way :)
<3 Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment